Friday, January 8, 2010

ARC Reading Challenge 2010


Since I have a few ARC and review copies building up, I decided to join this challenge to encourage me to get to them, something I would be trying to do anyway. Here's a list of what I have waiting for me at this point:


Haven by Beverly Patt

Last Night in Twisted River by John Irving

The Blue Notebook by James A. Levine

The Taker and the Keeper by Wim Coleman and Pat Perrin

The Vagrants by Yiyun Li


Small list at the moment, but big enough that it's buggin' me.

6 comments:

  1. That's not to bad. My poor list is excessively large...I need to get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the ARC Challenge! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear HAVEN is a quick read...
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only dream of having a list that size! Hahaha. The Blue Notebook and The Vagrants, both excellent! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Beverly, you've convinced me. I will delay no longer on your book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Last Night in Twisted River! It's sitting by my bed, waiting to be read... I hope you enjoy it as much as I hope to!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails