Friday, January 8, 2010

Take Another Chance Challenge


I wanted to do this Take Another Chance Challenge, just because it sounded fun, and much less "logical" than the other challenges I'm doing. You need to go to the challenge page here to learn all about it, because I'm MUCH MUCH too lazy to repeat it all here. But basically, there's 12 very creative bookish categories, and the idea is to complete some, or all of them.

My goal is to complete half of the them, which puts me in the Moderate Gamble category. You'll just have to stay tuned to find out which ones I end up doing! I'll update this page as I complete them, along with a link to a post of it's own about that particular completed task.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cool challenge! I'm definitely doing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing which challenges you choose and what you read for each! It's going to be fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just stopping by to welcome you to the Take Another Chance Challenge. (A little late yes ... but I'm here nonetheless). I hope you have fun with it, and I look forward to reading your posts. I try my best to get around to visit them all ... I'm a bit slow but I'm loyal to my participants.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails