Friday, January 8, 2010

That's How I Blog! Challenge


Awhile back I discovered a very fun Blog Talk radio show hosted by Nicole from Linus's Blanket. Every Tuesday, she interviews book bloggers, and calls it That's How I Blog. Most of the bloggers I'm a little bit familiar with, and so it's very fun to hear their voices and personalities. At the end of the show each week, she discusses a book (the interviewee's choice) for twenty minutes, and calls it the Twenty Minute Book Club.

And from there the
That's How I Blog Twenty Minute Book Club Challenge! was born. Because, if you plan on listening and reading and talking about any of the those books this year, then why not have a challenge? Exactly.

Since I hope to participate, I decided to officially join. I'm picking the lowest level of participation at this point, which is the Aluminum Level and includes reading at least four books
from this year's list.

My first book for this challenge will be The Eye of the Storm by Robert Jordan to be discussed with
Heather from Age30+... A Lifetime of Books on February 9th. I haven't figured out what other books from the list I'm reading yet, but there's plenty of time.

You want to join us right? You know you do.

6 comments:

  1. You have two weeks only to read my book selection. And you are right? RIGHT?! LOL No pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, YOU are right! You are coming up soon! I looked at that list and thought for some reason I missed your turn. Hmmm... is your book long?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are joining us and posting in the wave. I hope EOTW is still going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, yeah, how is "The Eye of the STORM" going for you? Personally, I love "The Eye of the WORLD" myself. ;) ~LOL~

    But seriously, this is a really fun challenge - I'm in at the Aluminum level too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sheesh!!! I hate it when I do stuff like that! Where the heck did STORM come from? Hey, it sounds like a good book title I'm thinking!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I thought it was rather amusing - it DOES sound like a good book!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails