Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Introducing: Suey's Top Tens



I thought it would be fun to, now and then, make a list of my top ten picks in various different bookish categories. And look!!! I even figured out a little button to go with it! I'm so proud of myself. I know, it's not very fancy, but still. It's a button!

Anyway, as these lists appear, I'll link to them in their own little sidebar category. Also, I'll have a master list on this post, linking to the different lists. Hopefully that makes sense. So here's what we've got so far:


Suey's Top Tens




7 comments:

  1. Fun idea! I look forward to your future lists.

    Jessica @ The Bluestocking Society

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I look forward to your lists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! I've been pondering making lists too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I gave you an award today. See here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a gazillion (well, almost) ideas for lists... so I hope it all ends up kinda fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails