Monday, April 6, 2009

Arthurian Challenge: I'm Signing Up!


Don't look now, but I just signed up for another challenge. That's because King Arthur and all his friends (and enemies) are one of my favorite things. It's been awhile since I've read an Arthurian book so I figure it's time to mark off a few more from the list and join the Arthurian Challenge!

Becky is hosting this one, and it's great because there are absolutely no rules. No lists to make, no set amount to read, nothing that's too hard. Just read some Arthur books, and then post a review, sometime in the next year.

So come join us! You know you want to!
(P.S. If I do come up with a more set list, I'll add them here and link from my sidebar.)
P.P.S. Do you have any suggestions for me? What are some of the best Arthur/Lancelot/Tristan etc. books you've read? Dig deep though, I've read most of the "popular" ones... I think anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails