Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm the Last to Read


It's another Top Ten Tuesday today! And the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish want to know what:

Books Everyone Else Has Read Except Me

1. The Iron Fey series (read the first one)
2. The Seven Realms series
3. The Vampire Academy series
4. The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo series (I actually will probably never read these ones)
5. The Immortal Instruments series (read the first two)
6. The Wolves of Mercy Falls series (read the first one)
7. The Sookie Stackhouse (aka True Blood) series
8. The Gallagher Girl series
9. The Forest of Hands and Teeth series (read the first one)
10. The Fablehaven series (read the first two)

Do you sense a theme here? Which one should I concentrate on first?

11 comments:

  1. The only books on the list I have read are the Stieg Larsson books and I LOVED them, so I do urge you to give them a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too loved Stieg Larsson. Others, I have not read at all!

    I have listed authors in my post!

    Here is my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, everyone wants you to read those dang books, Suey. ;) Don't give in! JK, you can give in if you want. So, which of the series that you started will you NOT be finishing? Any?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my list, if I'd made one, would include many series I haven't finished. Fablehaven? For shame. :) I don't think I'll ever pick up Stieg Larsson either - read the synopsis and realized I'd probably just not like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried SteigL and couldn't get past 150 pages, i'm so done.

    Looks like you prefer stand alones like me :-) hahaahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read most of those either. I actually really liked the Fablehaven series. I thought each book was a little better than the previous one.
    But I'm with you on the Dragon Tattoo books. I've heard there's a lot of uncomfortable content in them, so I'll probably never read them either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're not the last one on some of these because I haven't read them either! :) I've only read 2, 5, and 6 (except Forever). I need to read The Forest of Hands and Teeth because I want to try my hand at zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so have not read or heard of any of these books. my list is:
    http://sidnebkclubreveiwz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same theme. The amount of series I have on the go is very overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have several series where i have read the first book but not the others even though i have had every intention of reading on.

    I need to finish The Wolves of Mercy Falls series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My husband read the Stieg Larsson trilogy and keeps bothering me to read them. I really have no interest. I do need to finish The Wolves of Mercy Falls series; I only read the first one. I do love the Iron Fey series. They are quick but throughly enjoyable reads.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails