Friday, September 9, 2011

Guest Post at The Book Garden!

Oh my! I forgot to tell you all something!

This week I was a guest poster over at The Book Garden! In all the excitement around here (concussions, Labor Day camping trip, kids moving out, storytelling festival, etc.) I totally forgot to send my readers over there to check it out.

A Bookword Story at The Book Garden

So, please, can you click on the link and go say hi over there? I think there's even a contest or something for those who comment on these guest posts Birgit has going while she is on vacation. (To Scotland... lucky duck!)

My post is a made-up story using as many Bookwords as I could. It's silly, but fun!

Now, back to your weekend. Have a good one! Don't forget about the Utah Book Blogger Party tomorrow in the canyon. I hope to see a bunch of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails