Friday, February 25, 2011

Music Stuck in My Head: Happy Birthday Josh!

In honor of his birthday coming up on Sunday (30 years old!), this Music Stuck in My Head post today has got to be all Josh Groban. Besides, it/he really has been stuck in my head this week, surprise surprise.

One of my favorites from this newest album:



Singing Shape of My Heart with Sting and Chris Botti, which I love love love:



Another favorite from the new album:



And one of my all time favorites, from the Troy soundtrack:




So, what's been stuck in your head this week?

5 comments:

  1. I cannot get the theme from the Andy Griffith show out of my head ... my husband has been whistling it all week and it is driving me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenners: Awesome thing to have in your head though! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 years old and all ready so accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh word...I love all the songs you have posted here. I have not heard Remember...ummm...love it. The song with Sting is fantastic. So cool to see Sting singing with Josh...loved The Police.

    Amazing, 30 years old...so talented, and still rather young. Sometimes, I feel a bit old....know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ibeeeg: I feel a lot old! Yet, at the same time, I still feel 17. I've even pondered a post on this very subject! :) Glad you liked the songs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails