Saturday, August 23, 2008

Six Short Quirks

I just recently did a Six Quirks Meme, but since Serena tagged me, I'll play along again. However, this time, I'm taking her lead in just writing short and to the point little quirks!

1. Sometimes I like to have "bread 'n milk." This when you break bread in pieces into a cup of milk, then eat it. It's something my mom used to always do. It's especially good with homemade bread crusts.
2. When I'm writing, my pen is as often in my mouth as in my hand.

3. I'd rather do dishes in the morning, than in the evening.

4. I am a firm believer in the 10 second rule when it comes to dropping something on the floor.

5. I HATE being up in front of people.

6. I can't drink water through a straw. I mean, I CAN, but I don't like it. Ew.
You're tagged if you feel in the mood to share some of your quirks! Go for it!

7 comments:

  1. Ah! You reminded me of my mother!
    Bread 'n milk was something my mom loved too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My FIL drinks cornbread in milk.

    Personally, I'm a big fan of bread pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the "water through a straw" thing. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad likes bread 'n milk. We kids thought it was yucky looking. I do like bread pudding though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also big on the 'ten second rule'. People think it is weird, but that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. doesn't everyone believe in the 10 second rule??? LOL

    I love dunking bits of donuts in coffee..is that odd?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I didn't know so many people were familiar with the bread and milk thing.

    Serena: My husband freaks if something falls on the floor and just throws it away. I always say to him, do you really think it's going to kill you?

    Knowlesfamily: Yes, funny! I wonder what it is about water through a straw?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails