Saturday, August 16, 2008

What is Jason Castro Reading?

So, it's no secret by now that you all know my favorite American Idol (even though it should be David A. since he's from nearby here) is Jason. Every Tuesday I look forward to what he calls his "date night" where he posts a video blog about his experiences on tour. However, this past week, he was late! And now.... finally I get to my point... we know he was late because he stayed up all night reading! I know, I know.... the next question is... reading what?

Well, I decided you need to watch as he explains himself and what he thought of the book:



Who knew Jason was a bit of a reader? And something as hefty and deep as The Kite Runner! One of my all time favorites? And in the middle of touring, and staying up all night? "It rocked me... it was so intense and sad." Anyway, I thought this was so cool I just had to share. Jason talking about The Kite Runner! I love it! :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails