Friday, August 29, 2008

FieldReport: A Fun Writing Contest Site


Calling all writers and writer wannabes! Come check out this fun writing site that I just learned about. It's called FieldReport and it's a place where you can send in your real life stories to compete for a pretty cool money prize. In order to submit stories, you will need to join the site and become a reviewer first and rate the stories submitted by others. It's a pretty neat system they have going on. It may be fun to join just to review others' stories.... you don't really need to have the goal of being a writer I'm thinking.


Anyway, if this sounds interesting to you, click here for more details on how it all works. I'm feeling tempted, though right now my head is spinning with all the joining I've been doing, so I may have to ponder the idea a little bit first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails