Friday, August 15, 2008

Book Buzz Tag!

I've been tagged! Twice! Both Jessica at The Bluestocking Society and Serena at Savvy Verse and Wit have tagged me to try the latest book meme floating around the blogosphere. This one was originally started by Amy at My Friend Amy. She says this:

I am going to list three categories of books. 3 MUST Read Books, 3 Keep Your Eyes on These, and 3 Look For These Soon. Keeping with the theme, I am going to tag at least 3 bloggers. They should put these same lists on their blog but SUBTRACT one book from each list and ADD one of their own. Then they should tag at least 3 more bloggers. It will be fun to see how the lists change as it goes around the blogosphere. Please come back to this post and leave a comment so I can see how the lists are changing as they go around the blogosphere. Since this is Book Buzz…please keep your lists to titles released in 2007-2009.

So now here's where it gets tricky because I was tagged with two different lists... so I'm going to just take one off of both lists, and add one. That leaves me with five on my list. Hmmm... oh, well. (I've starred my additions

3 (or 5) MUST Read Books:

When We were Romans by Matthew Kneale
On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson
The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry
**A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

3 (or 5) to Keep Your Eyes on

Monique and the Mango Rains by Kris Holloway
The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
Blind Submission by Debra Ginsberg
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
** Rapunzel's Revenge by Shannon Hale

3 (or 5) Look for These Soon

The Graveyard Book By Neil Gaiman
What Happened to Anna K by Irina Reyn
Cross Country by James Patterson
The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran
** Brisingr by Christopher Paolini

And now to tag someone? How about:

Becky's Book Reviews

Bloggin' Bout Books

Passion for the Page





    1 comment:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails