Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Teaser Tuesday: Stumbling Over the Dead



And now for this week's Teaser Tuesday.

Rule reminder:


Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!


Okay, so since my "main" book is the very same as last week, (I know, it's taking me forever!) I'm taking my teaser this week from my ongoing book, "War and Peace."

From page 958:

"Pierre too bent his head and let his hands fall. Without futher thought as to who had taken whom prisoner, the Frenchman ran back to the battery and Pierre ran down the slope, stumbling over the dead and wounded, who, it seemed to him, were catching at his feet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails