So Becky tagged me for the Six Quirks meme. I wish I could think of some good quirks. I think my quirks aren't quite quirky enough. Plus I want to list different things then I did for the "Eight Interesting Things" Meme from awhile back. So I asked The Mr. "What are my quirks?" He said, "too much blogging!" I said, "That's a given... everyone that reads this will have that quirk!" So he said, "You sleep with three pillows?"
Is that a quirk?
Anyway, here's the meme rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
1. I sleep with three pillows! One for my head, one for my legs, and one to hug! Also three blankets... those fleece things you know. They are just there too, kinda making a sort of nest.
2. I don't like going barefoot, or even wearing sandals. So even in the summer, I'm mostly found in tennis shoes of some sort. If I do go barefoot for some reason, my feet start hurting and feel so relieved when I get them back in some shoes!
3. Unlike most stereotypical girly girls, I don't like jewelry, flowers or candy (well, candy is nice sometimes) for presents. I'd much rather have what the stereotypical guy would want... techno stuff. Like for Valentine's Day I said, "Do you think I could get a new car stereo perhaps?"
4. If my fingernails get too long, which means more than a sliver of white showing, I have to peel them down. I think this basically means I bite my fingernails. Ick.
5. I work from an ongoing list. If it's not on my list, it doesn't get done.... or packed, or cleaned, or read, or sent, or bought (wait... I do buy stuff not on the list.. all the time!)......
6. Let's see. Everyone mentions food quirks. Do I have a food quirk? Hmmm... dipping graham crackers in milk? Not eating healthy such as my "just say no" attitude toward vegetables? Ketchup on macaroni and cheese? Salt on grapefruit? Any of those quirks? I have no idea.
Okay, whew. That's over. Now the tagging part. I like getting tagged, but I hate tagging. So, who feels like being tagged? If you need a blogging subject, then YOU ARE TAGGED! Let me know so I can come see.