Monday, December 23, 2013

Time to Air Grievances


According to the Festivus celebration, it's okay to air grievances today, December 23. And as I've said before, no one is reading blogs right now anyway, so it's safe. Right?

So, in no particular order, I air to you the stuff that makes me crazy:
  • overflowing garbage cans that everyone ignores
  • dirty floors
  • the fact that cookies and candy aren't good for you
  • heartburn
  • dead kindle batteries
  • restaurant leftovers in my fridge that never get eaten
  • anxiety and depression
  • fruit flies
  • achy feet
  • not enough cars to go around
  • broken cars
  • grandparents with dementia
  • kids who won't sleep
  • no blog post ideas
  • reading slumps
  • slushy snow
  • moldy bread
  • sad kids
  • not enough room in my house for all the crap we've accumulated
  • holes in my socks

Well, I'd say that's a good gripe list for now! 

What would you like to air today? 

9 comments:

  1. Great list! I second sad kids, no blog post ideas and the fact that cookies and candy aren't good for you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This list made my laugh a bit. I hope you don't feel so much angst tomorrow! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent list! My list includes not enough room in my house for all my stuff, and not enough room for more bookcases! And don't get me started on holes in my socks. Hate those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely put the cookies and candy gripe on my list!

    :)

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally share some of these! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - yes! To all of these! Love, this would be my exact list if I had made one :-) Wishing you a fabulous 2014 - may you not be struck by any of these next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have to agree with you on most of these! Dang, I wish I would have known about this sooner - I could have used the chance to get some things off my chest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I add to the cookie and candy bit... I hate the guilt from eating the yummy things!!! Why? I know it's bad, let me enjoy it!

    And slushy snow!!!! yuck! hate it! and to go along with it the soggy jean hems that accompany slushy snow, SO annoying!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails