Monday, September 8, 2008

The Sunday Salon: Read? Who me?


Yesterday, my Sunday reading was quite scarce, so there's not much to report.

I read in the morning a bit and finished A Walk in theWoods. Great book. Makes me want to take a nice hike and see that trail! Like THAT's going to happen!

Then I knocked off a few chapters of War and Peace... a little in the morning before we took off for a family event, and a little in the evening as part of my going-to-bed reading. It was a great couple of chapters! I'm at page 650 or so now. I'm hoping I don't have to go back to the war anytime soon, but I think it's coming. Anyway, if I could just make this be my main book and stick with it for a time, I could really move along in it. But instead, I use it as my in between other books book, so it's really slow going still.

Most of the day was spent with family and taking a drive and a walk here and there. I thought about bringing a book along, and at some points wish I did. But I didn't. Then we got back late, so I didn't get a chance to post until this morning.

So that was my Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Suey, looks like we're paired up for Weekly Geeks! Wanna email me?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails