Thursday, March 24, 2022

Book Club Reading List 2022-2023



The IRL book club has come up with our schedule for the next year's reading! (Yes I know we do this at a weird time of year, but that's just how it's been for years!) We vote on books in March and come up with a list for our reading year which for book club goes from June to June.  

Here's what we'll be reading this coming year. We decided to shake it up a bit and do a "read your own memoir" month in July. We'll see how that turns out. And then we are keeping our August Utah Book Month tradition alive after all these years. I think we started this in what, 2010 or so? I don't even know! 

Anyway, for those interested, here's what our list looks like. Let me know what books you've read and what we have to look forward to:

June: The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
July (memoir month:) Choose your own memoir
August (Utah Author month): Lines of Courage by Jennifer A. Nielsen
September: The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth
October (Halloween read): Feed by Mira Grant
November: The Maid by Nita Prose
December (Christmas read): In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
January: My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman
February: The Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarty
March: The Silence of Bones by June Hur
April: The Girl’s I’ve Been by Tess Sharpe
May: The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave

As always, I'm looking forward to them all!

4 comments:

  1. I'm really excited about this list. I've already read one, and only two of these weren't already on my TBR. I'm also excited that my all my suggestions made the list! Thanks for keeping book club alive Suey! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This list really excites me. The only one I'm not super excited to read is The Maid, but it's only because I don't really know anything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Midnight Library and The Maid were both excellent IMO. What a great list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the first one (meh) and the last one (liked), but that's it. I love the idea of the Read Your Own Memoir month. Sounds super fun! I can't wait to hear what you think of all these books.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails