Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With My Favorite Trope/Theme

 


Time for another TOP TEN TUESDAY!  The prompt for this one is:


Books With My Favorite Trope/Theme


Here's the one I thought of... can you guess what the trope is from my list???


Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

My Big Nose and Other Natural Disasters by Sydney Salter

On the Fence by Kasie West

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen


If you guessed "friends to lovers" trope or "the boy next door" theme... then you are right! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I know there's a ton more, so....which ones would you have listed? What books do you suggest I should read... that I HAVE to read if I love this trope? Please... I GOTTA KNOW!



7 comments:

  1. I could not come up with a trope or theme I liked, but I've seen some lists that I wish I had thought of.

    Nice list! I love the boy next door trope as well and friends to lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even think of the boy next door. I love that trope. Great list. Oh, how I love Cricket Bell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy both of these tropes...although there are not many romance tropes I do not enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends to lovers is one of my favorite ones, too! I love a relationship that builds slowly over time. It just seems most authentic, you know?

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy friends to lovers romances too! I love The Hunger Games, one of my favourite books :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/03/08/top-ten-tuesday-358/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this take on today's topic. The boy next door is such a great trope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that you included classics on your list. I guess "Boy next door" has been around a while. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails