Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Currently: It's STILL winter???

 


I know today I'm supposed to be doing a Top Ten Tuesday post, but I had no idea what list there, so instead you get a little life catch up, since I've been gone for a bit.

Listening:

One of my favorite groups had a comeback last week and I love love love their new song. It's called X-Ray. Their dancing kills me every time.


 


And for something totally different from that, here's a group called Kingdom singing a song called Promise that I totally can't get enough of.

 


Watching:

Just finished one of the best kdramas I've watched in a while. This show is a perfect example of everything I love about kdramas. It's called Business Proposal (you can find it on Netflix) and I'll do a review here soon. But yeah, used nearly ever kdrama trope there is and I giggled through the whole thing. Here's a scene everyone went crazy about. This is the second lead couple, who got such as great a storyline as the first! 


 Reading:

While on vacation I finished a couple of books. The first one in Trish's new kdrama series, Summer Rain. And Nicola Yoon book that's been on my list forever, The Sun is Also a Star. I enjoyed them both! I've also been doing some beta reading for new writing friends. I wish I could clock these on Goodreads!

Meanwhile I'm still working on Iron Flower and I've started Lemon Drop Falls. 

Writing:

I haven't been writing at all lately. Just doing the beta reading. I need to get going again.

Blogging:

Well. I'm obviously VERY behind again. I need to do a couple of book reviews and one kdrama review. 

YouTubing:

I compiled 50 of my favorite BTS songs into one fast video.

 


And I put all my favorite songs so far this year into an even faster video:

 

Health Watch:

I'm gaining all the weight I lost in 2020 back very nicely. So much fun. I'm addicted to this collagen drink, which I like to think is helping me be healthy somehow. And I am still love love LOVING going into the virtual world to exercise. 

Misc:

* we survived our trip to Mexico. Sat on the beach beds and read a lot. And also got to visit Chichen Itza. 


* got together with old collage roommates last night (and I mean OLD in both senses of the word!) and that was fun!

Actually we don't look too bad for being so old!!


And that's about the sum of life around here lately. How's life where you are?



3 comments:

  1. I like both of the songs you shared. Sorry you're gaining all your weight back. I understand. That's what happened when I went off keto. It's frustrating.

    Sorry I'm such a bad beta reader. :/ After the semester's over, I'll try to get it done. The semester ends on April 29. I then have a week until my next class. I will use that week to beta read. I'm making a reminder right now.

    I'm glad you survived your trip to Mexico. I hope you had fun. I enjoyed seeing your pictures on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip to Mexico looks like fun. And isn't it nice to be able to catch up with old friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start Lemon Drop Falls as well. I'm glad you have fun on your trip. I wish beta reading counted on Goodreads as well. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails