Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Enjoyed But Not Blogged About


Okay so yeah. It's been week since I posted, which was for LAST week's Top Ten prompt. How does that happen? Seriously. I can't keep up. I have too many things. And I'm not willing yet to give up any of them! 

So... for TODAY'S Top Ten Tuesday prompt:

Ten Books I've Enjoyed But Never Talked About on the Blog

(click the link to participate!)

Yeah, so I've pretty much reviewed EVERY BOOK I've read since I started blogging back in 2007. I know. It's quite the claim, but pretty sure I have. But before the blog, there have been a TON of books I loved that I've maybe only talked about in lists. These include some of my very favorite books. Let's see what they are:













I won't say anything specific about them, but just know they all completely immersed me into crazy amazing worlds, buried me in extremely engaging stories and in most cases, ripped my heart out. Yep. That good. 

Happy Tuesday my book loving friends! 


6 comments:

  1. Lovely choices! I love to hear about books the people have loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inkheart is a fun series, although I don't think I ever actually read the final book. Oops!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read any of these. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have mostly classics on this list and I love that I knew that you loved a lot of these books even though you haven't blogged about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t read any of these. I hope to change that soon.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I could say so much about a lot of these! I couldn't think of any books for this prompt, so I skipped it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails