Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With an Adjective In the Title



Our Top Ten Tuesday prompt today is:

Books With an Adjective In the Title

Looking back over some books I've read most recently, I've come up with this list:


Anxious People


Sunkissed




My Plain Jane


The Black Witch


On These Magic Shores


Paul, Big and Small


The Starless Sea


Brass Carriages and Glass Hearts


Adorkable


Little Fires Everywhere


Well that's quite the little pile of different books! Fun prompt this week! Titles are fun! And hard. If you are trying to think one up!

5 comments:

  1. I agree, it was a fun prompt. I went through books on my bookshelves looking for adjectives. Great list, I wish I had thought of Anxious People.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! :) I thought this prompt was weird, lol. I had a hard time because I started second guessing whether or not words were adjectives and really adverbs. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so curious about Anxious People.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Adorkable" is such a fun adjective! I called my husband that just the other day :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Anxious People on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails