Saturday, August 22, 2015

Utah Book Month Week Three Wrap and What's Coming Up



Here's what's been going on this week, in case you missed it.

Some stuff I posted:

Author Spotlight: Sara Zarr
Ten Utah Authors I Auto-Buy
Utah Author Event: Dressing the Naked Hand
Utah Bookish Places: BYU Bookstore
Utah Book Readalong Part Two and Amy Finnegan Book Club

Twitter Chats:

We enjoyed three chats this week with Sara Zarr, Courtney Alameda and in impromtu one with J. Scott Savage. Coming up this week we have:

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. MT - Jessica Day George
Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. MT - Sara B. Larson
Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. MT - Julianne Donaldson

Party:

Our annual IRL party is this week! On Friday the 28th at 7:00 p.m. I hope we'll see some of you there! Check out the details and location here. 

Mini Challenges:

We have a new challenge going on this week. See if you can guess these Utah book covers over at Kami's Library Thoughts! Also, you can still enter the character challenge at Jenni Elyse's and the first line challenge here.


Stay tuned for yet another week of Utah Books, this time... it's... all about books! 

2 comments:

  1. You guys have done an awesome job with this thing this time. Can't wait for the social and I love the the theme for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope I can go to the social. I'm planning on it at this point. The doctor said I should feel better within a few days, so hopefully that means Friday evening. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails