Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books So Far This Year!

At the time of this writing, these are the best books I've read so far this year:

1. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
2. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
3. The World's Strongest Librarian by Josh Hanagarne
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
5. Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta
6. Fragments by Dan Wells
7. Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
8. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
9. The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
10. I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak

What a diverse list, eh? That's what I love about reading guys! Right there!

What's on your list? Link up over at The Broke and the Bookish!


10 comments:

  1. Josh Hanagarne was on the news not too long ago for his book. I was really fascinated by his story, so maybe I'll check his book out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree those are some really good books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *GASP* I have not read a single book on this list! I've got some catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Through the Ever Night! That was one of the first ones I thought of. :) I've been meaning to read the Partials series, but I think I'll wait until they're all out first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I am the Messenger would definitely be on my list! A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki would be on that list too. I definitely need to read Wolf Hall soon. How were you able to keep up with all the characters?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really sad I missed Josh Hanagarne when he was at the King' s English. His book looks so good. I really really want to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone! Your list is very diverse and I love it. :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. We share only HENRIETTA, though I AM THE MESSENGER and THE HISTORY OF LOVE definitely would have made my list had I read them this year. I'm so glad we read HENRIETTA as a book club!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Through the Ever Night and Daughter of Smoke and Bone are 2 of my All-time favorite books EVER! I loved The Book Thief and really want to read I Am the Messenger!

    My TTT: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-2013-favorites-so-far.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yy so happy to see some of my favorites - Daughter of Smoke & Bone - and Henrietta Lacks.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree that is the best part of reading. I like diversity as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails