Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Book Blogger Christmas Exchange: What I Got!




Finally, I'm remembering to post what I got in the Book Blogger Christmas Swap! I meant to do it all week, but it's been crazy around here and wow, how fast the week has gone.


Anyway, thanks Ruthie for the fun presents! A book, Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast, a bookmark, a cute little journal, a magnetic notepad and a fun little book of sayings. I will enjoy them all! Thanks so much!
(P.S. You can see a little of our new counter tops in this picture!)



6 comments:

  1. Great gifts! The notepad is so cute.

    Happy New Year, Suey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suey,
    That's a great gift!! I actually gave the exact same things to my sis for christmas. The same book, a journal, a things to do magnetic pad, a notepad a few pens and a bookmark. How strange, right? Anyway what a great swapper you had =)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you liked the gifts! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!

    P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast are authors that I would like to try out in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a HUGE fan of the House of Night series!! I hope you enjoy it!!

    Happy New Year, Suey!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The marked book looks great...I've seen that series in the book stores...I'll wait to see what you have to say about it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails