Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Blog's Personality

I've seen this one going around and it looked too interesting to pass up. So, since I seemed blog deficient today, I guess it's time to post it!

I clicked here:Typealyzer, then plugged in my URL and this is what it told me my blog's (or the author therein) personality is:

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.


I find this funny. Some stuff is right, some stuff, not quite. For instance, planning ahead can be a good thing I'm thinking. I DO like to avoid conflicts though... that's right on. But ... performer? NOT. Maybe I'll try again another day and see if my personality has changed.

So, what's YOUR blog's personality. Click it and see!

6 comments:

  1. How interesting! I took this a couple of weeks ago and got a totally different answer than I did today.


    The active and play-ful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities. Interestingly enough, my previous answer was much more suited to me than the most recent one. I had to chuckle at some of the descriptions. This is so not me. Haha!

    ESTP - The Doers
    The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was curious about this one too. What I read was that it analyzes however many posts are shown at one time when the site is loaded. If you want a truer analysis, use a link for one of your month's archives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the exact same result as you did for both of my blogs. I'm wondering what the basis of judgment is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog's personality is The Mechanics:
    The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

    The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.


    Thanks for pointing this out!

    Jessica @ The Bluestocking Society
    http://thebluestockings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a Do-er! LOL I think you are the performer...you always entertain me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I just took the test again and the blog personality changed, like Literary Feline's!

    Now its' The Mechanics.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails