Sunday, March 18, 2018

BLOGGIESTA Is This Week!




It's already time for another Bloggiesta! The annual week long spring cleaning event! It starts tomorrow and goes through Sunday. I don't have a whole lot of things I want to do but there are things I SHOULD do! I'm looking at my list from last time and I plan to just pick up where I left off:


  • Archive lists...I started this last time but didn't finish. Let's see if I can totally catch this little, ugh, task up!
  • I fixed my social media icons last time, but it looks like it needs fixing again. 
  • Maybe try to tackle some email mess. 
  • Think up some discussion post ideas 
  • Do some housekeeping on the YouTube channel messiness, organize files, and etc.
  • Participate and HOST a twitter chat. Yes, please join me for my chat on Thursday at 8 PM EDT! We'll be talking about how to push through a blogging slump! #Bloggiesta on Twitter. :)
  • Get some review posts written and scheduled.
  • Edit videos.

Will you be joining the fun? What things do you need to do with your blog/channel/website? Let's do it together this week! Check out all the info here and link up with your to do list!


12 comments:

  1. Great goals! I also need to update my social media buttons.

    Erica | Erica Robyn Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn’t don’t know there was a Bloggiesta this week. I should get some stuff done too! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing two chats on Thursday? One you're hosting for Bloggiesta and one for our readalong? You're adventurous! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I realized too late what I was doing, lol. Now I just hope RS stuff doesn't get in the way.

      Delete
  4. Great list - I only do archiving during Bloggiestas :/ I should do it more, then the list wouldn't be so long all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth. Keeping up with the those lists is the worst.

      Delete
  5. Great List!
    Looking forward to your twitter party!
    Happy Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to participate in one of these because I have lots of things to do, but I'm painting my house this week, so I don't have time! AGH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your goals Suey! supper excited about your twitter party, thanks so much for hosting. Happy bloggiesta :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm putting fixing my social media buttons on my list for next Bloggiesta. You have a lot of fun things going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My archive list is one of the biggest problems for me. I get caught up and then go a month or two without updating it. Good luck with Bloggiesta :) My list is growing more and more each day and I am not getting it quite ticked off yet.

    :) Megan @ <a href="https://gingermomreads.com/>Ginger Mom & the Kindle Quest</a>

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails