Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Hyped Books That I've Never Read



The prompt today is to list hyped books that I've never read. Some of these are recently hyped and some go back a few years! Keeping you on your toes! Do we have any of the same books listed?

Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read

1. Gone Girl
2. The Martian
3. All The Light We Cannot See
4.Yes Please
5. The Rosie Project
6. The Fifty Shade books
7. The Shack
8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
9. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
10. The Girl on the Train


Have it be known that there are some on this list I'll for sure read and some I for sure won't!

What books are on your list today? Be sure to link up over at The Broke and the Bookish!


6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these either. I want to read a few of them, but not all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already read six of these. One of the others is on my to-read list - but I have little or no desire to read the other three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm glad you're going to read some of these because there on our book club list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you read The Martian, Suey! I enjoyed that book so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read a couple of these books, but I gotta say that I don't think I will ever read the Fifty Shades books. Just not interested!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have either read or will/may read several of these but 6 and 7? No way.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails