Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mini Review: Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports


Book: Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson
Rating: A
Genre: YA Science Fiction
This is number three of this very fun series. It just recently came out a few weeks ago. I've been dying to find out how things turn out for these cool flying kids and whether or not Max and Fang get together, so as soon as I got my hands on it, I sat down and pretty much read it in a day!
What a fun series! I love these characters! Some pretty crazy stuff happens to them, but it is SF after all. Anyway,I'm sad for it to be over, but I think the author is going to miss them too and he definately appears to be leaving it open for more books to follow.
I also think they are hoping to get a movie made, so I'll be keeping my eyes on that process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails