Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mine Review: The Quilter's Apprentice


Book: The Quilter's Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini
Rating: B+
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
My quilting buddy has talked often about this book, so I've been meaning to read it for quite awhile. I decided to finally get to it since I posted it as one of my "something about me" books for that particular challenge, though I won't go as far as to call myself a quilter. But I do quilt!
This was fun because of the quilting aspect and the history of the blocks that they talked about. I also liked the back stories of the main characters, though I could tell they were just barely touched on. But THAT'S why this is the only the first of yet another series! Of course! I think there's like 8 or 9 more to follow.
It made me want to get quilting again, which I've been neglecting lately, so I think I'll just go do that!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your Quilting. It does sound fun. I love to knit, so when I see kitting books, it brings back the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails