Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books of the Year

 



It's time reveal my top ten favorite books of 2022 according to the Top Ten Tuesday prompt! Be sure to check out everyone's posts at this link!

I didn't have very many books the BLEW me away this past year. Hopefully that will change this upcoming year. I have no idea what I'm looking for, but we'll see if I find it!

But here's the list of what I did love from this past year with links to my review and thoughts:


The Storied Life of A.J Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin

Will by Will Smith

Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth

The Midnight Library by Matt Haig

Fingersmith by Sarah Waters

People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry

The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth

Instructions for Dancing by Nicola Yoon


Hopefully I can get around to some of your posts and see what I need to catch up on! Looking forward to a great reading year in 2023!

5 comments:

  1. Great list! I need to read more Nicola Yoon books. I read my first one recently and enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in the same boat for 2022. I read a lot of good books, but only a handful of GREAT ones. I've read two of the books on your list. I enjoyed A.J. FIKRY and thought THE MIDNIGHT LIBRARY was just okay.

    I hope you find some books that blow you away in 2023!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. The Midnight Library was so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Midnight Library is an excellent book. Love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find a book that blows you away this year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails