Sunday, January 1, 2023

The Sunday Post: Happy New Year!

 

 

 The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer.


I can NOT believe these last crazy few weeks are over! Wow, but that has been a ride!

Listening:

The two songs that have made a huge buzz in the kpop world this month, and thus ones that I am loving, are these two. One is actually Chinese though! What do you think of them? They are both quite intense and hard hitting with very unique styles. 






Watching: I'm finishing up a drama called Love in Contract. Didn't quite make it for the end of the year, but I'll still count it toward my year end list. And I started rewatching an older drama called Love in the Moonlight (or Moonlight Drawn by Clouds) with my daughter. That's been fun so far! I haven't started a new English language show... but maybe I'll watch that documentary everyone's been talking about.  Harry and Meghan? Yes?

This is not Harry and Meghan...



Reading: I managed to finish a couple of books during the holiday reading frenzy, but still didn't make my goal. I'll do another post about all that, but anyway. Here's to next year when I bump up my reading in a huge way. BE PEPARED! Anyway, I am extremely behind in reviews on here. I think I'll do a do a catch up mini review thing. 

Writing: I really hope to figure out how to add this to my daily routine.

Blogging: I also really hope to do better at keeping up with this in 2023. I just find everything I do here must be so boring. What do you all want to see???

YouTubing: 

Over on the Booktube channel I did a post listing all my top ten books from each year over the past 20 years! If that sounds like something you'd find interesting, be sure to check it out!



On the Kpop channel I've been doing year end lists of one thing or another. I still need to do my over all favorite songs of the year, but here's my favorite songs from the dramas from this past year:





Health Watch: At the time I last did a Sunday Post,  I was still in the throes of covid. But I have survived that and managed to stay well during all the rest of December. Let's hope that continues! I think I will (once all the treats are gone of course!) start another low carb type diet soon. So depressing. And let's go on getting a workout routine going again! WE CAN DO THIS!

Misc:

* Christmas was fun and we did all the normal family things. Today has been a relax and recoup day, as will tomorrow, and then we'll get back to regular life. Here's hoping that goes well!

What the entrance way looks like at a big family gathering!


2 comments:

  1. I"m glad you had a wonderful holiday and are feeling better after COVID

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed your holidays and that you're feeling better. I'm also glad you got a chance to spend some time with your granddaughters! :D Good luck with your reading goals and eating goals this year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails