Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: New-to-me Authors I Discovered in 2022



Happy Tuesday everyone! Today the prompt for Top Ten Tuesday (check out all the posts here) is ten new authors that are new to you this year. So let me just look at my list and see who those are:


Axie Oh (XOXO)

Clare Vanderpool (Navigating Early)

Christina Lauren (In a Holidaze)

Emily Henry (People We Meet on Vacation)

Sally Hepworth (The Good Sister)

Matt Haig (The Midnight Library)

Justina Ireland (Dread Nation)

Mira Grant (Feed)

Nita Prose (The Maid)

Priscilla Oliveras (Island Affair)


There you go! I really enjoyed them all and here's hoping a read some more of their books this year! (I have Emily Henry's on hold...so she might be the first one up!)



3 comments:

  1. I've read four of these authors, although not all of them were in 2022. I especially love THE MAID, so I'm excited to see what Prose does next. Emily Henry seems to be almost universally liked. I need to check out her books as well.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! Book club helps me find new authors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Midnight Library a couple of years ago and I liked it, but didn't love it and haven't read any more of Matt Haig's books. Glad to see you enjoyed it though!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/01/24/top-ten-tuesday-404/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails