Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books With Character Names in the Title

 


I missed the fact that is was Tuesday yesterday. Seriously, my days are SO MIXED UP! It was a crazy weekend (maybe I'll post on that later) so real life is hard to get back to. But anyway, I figured I could do it a day late, right? 

This week's prompt over at That Artsy Reader Girl for Top Ten Tuesday is:


Top Ten Books With Character Names in the Title

So I went through my big archive list and nabbed these gems. Links to my reviews from yesteryear! (I shudder to think what you might find should you click on them. Be warned!) But dang these are some good books!


Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

Agnes Grey by Ann Bronte

Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick

Katherine by Anya Seton

Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Pope Joan by Donna Woolfolk Cross

The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski

Zorro by Isabel Allende

3 comments:

  1. Finnikin made my list too! I need to read Eleanor & Park still. I realized that I forgot to put Eliza and Her Monsters on my list. I’m thinking of going back and swapping it for one that I did put on my post, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have put Ransom Riggs' book on my list! Argh! I love Hugo Cabret too. I don't remember if I've read Eleanor and Park. Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other than the Miss Peregrine books (and not even all of them), I haven't read any of these. I have been meaning to read more by Marchetta. I enjoyed the one book I read by her, even if its name is escaping me...

    Happy TTT (on a Thursday)!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails