Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Mini Review: Zorro by Isabel Allende



Book: Zorro by Isabel Allende

Rating: A

Genre: Contemporary Fiction

I knew before I started that I'd love this book! I actually put off reading it because I didn't want the anticipation of reading it to be over. But, oh, well. Now it's read and I can say that yep, I loved it. I love the author's style, I love the subject, I love the history.

Of course, I'm thinking it's fairly obvious that this book is all about Zorro... his boyhood, his coming of age, his adventures, and how he becomes the masked hero. There's lots of history thrown in too about early California, Spain, Napoleon, etc.

I've read Allende's book "Daughter of Fortune" and loved that too, so now I'm looking forward to reading even more by her. She's great!

P.S. This was my 7th book for the TBR Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails