Monday, May 11, 2015

Bout of Books Bookish Survey




Hey everyone! I hope to read a ton of books this week with the Bout of Books Readathon! They are getting things kicked off with this little survey found at Writing My Own Fairy Tale.



1. How do you organize your shelves?

I have a little classics section, and a little fiction section, and a little MG section, and a little non fiction section and a bit YA signed books section, and a book hardcover random books section, and a little Markus Zusak shrine, and a little children's classics section, and a couple of little prize winning shelves, and a Dr. Suess section, and Hardy Boy/Nancy Drew section, and . . . 

A glimpse of part of my shelves when I was
in the processes of organizing them
once upon a time.

2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?

Mystery is not one of my favorite genres, but The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins is one of my favorite books, and in fact, I heard it called once the first mystery. (Or something like that.) Anyway, it's a mystery and I loved it!




3. What is the last 5 star book you read?

The last book I gave 5 stars too was The Golem and the Jinni which I loved!


4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?

I'm excited to finish Dune for the Dune Read Along, and then I'd like to read Paranoia by J.R. Johansson, and Dead Zone by Robison Wells.


5. What book do you recommend the most?

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak of course. :)


Happy Reading everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha! You never disappoint with your Markus Zusak recommendations. :) And, I don't know how you find books on your shelves. It always overwhelms me when I look at them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni: My shelves are crazy, I know. And how can I not take every opportunity to gush about MZ? :)

      Delete
  2. The Book Thief. I love it. I always recommend I Am The Messenger even though it's a bit gritty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny: I love them both and don't know WHAT to recommend!

      Delete
  3. The Book Thief has been on my TBR list for so long! I'm afraid I've fallen way behind on Dune :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belle: Wait... you haven't read The Book Thief. Double gasp! Drop everything and read it now!

      Delete
  4. I love how much you love The Book Thief!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails