Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Non-Fiction Meme

I got tagged! This time the meme, started by Gautami, is about non-fiction reading habits:

a) What issues/topic interests you most–non-fiction, i.e, cooking, knitting, stitching, there are infinite topics that has nothing to do with novels? Non-fiction-wise, I like to read biographies, books about writing, books about books, memoirs, travel books, history books, quilt books, and other misc. random non-fiction books. However, I don't read non-fiction very often, and I need to step it up in this category!

b) Would you like to review books concerning those? Just on the blog here.

c) Would you like to be paid or do it as interest or hobby? Tell reasons for what ever you choose. I don't think I'd like to get paid... it would cause too much pressure. I'm a lousy reviewer anyway. I only give the bare minimum of details and just say if I liked it or not. I've I got paid, I'd probably have to figure out a real method!

d) Would you recommend those to your friends and how? I'm always recommending anything I like to friends. How? Here on the blog of course, and at the couple of book clubs I go to.

e) If you have already done something like this, link it to your post. I have no links to provide!

f) Please don’t forget to link back here to whoever tags you. I got tagged by Melissa at Book Nut.



I think I'm at the tail end of this meme, so everyone's been tagged! If not and you feel like it, please feel free to go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails