Friday, February 8, 2008

Book Fair Wrap Up!


Today I'm wrapping up the book fair. Yeah! It's been a crazy week.


Here's what's been popular this time around... books we haven't been able to keep in stock:


Swindle by Gordon Korman

Diary of a Wimpy Kid... books 1 and 2 by Jeff Kinney

No Talking by Andrew Clements

The Lightning Thief and The Sea of Monsters... books 1 and 2 of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan


Books I'll be buying today for my kids (and couple I already bought for a birthday):


Fablehaven by Brandon Mull

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Roderick Rules by Jeff Kinney

The Fall of the Templar (#3 in the Grey Griffens series) by Derek Benz and J. S. Lewis

Oggie Cooder by Sarah Weeks

The Talented Clementine by Sara Pennypacker

When My Name Was Keoko by Linda Sue Park

and a Hannah Montanta book.... yuck.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Just wanted to let you know I tagged you to take part in a meme on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll like Fablehaven. It starts out a little slow, but once it picks up speed, it's a lot of fun. I think the second book is better, and the editor from Shadow Mountain was telling me this morning that the third one is coming out in April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott: I am very excited to read it... especially now since I've heard the author will be speaking to the kids at our elemetary school in a week or so. With book #3 coming soon, I better get busy!

    Margo: I'll get going on that meme shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard his presentation is very good. You'll have to let me know how he does since I guess I'll be doing the same thing next fall.

    I'm looking forward to presenting to schools since in the past, all of my presentations have been to adults.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails