Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Passing On the "You Make My Day" Award



Last week I got my first blogging award,(twice even) given to me by Amy at The Sleepy Reader and Kristina from Kristina's Favorites. Thanks guys! I was quite surprised because when I see these award things going around, I truly never expect that anyone would be thinking of me and my humble little blog, so... wow... thanks. It makes me want to keep on bloggin'!



So, even though this award has pretty much been given to every blog I read I'm going to pretend I don't know that and list a few of the bloggers that Make My Day....




Kookiejar at A Fraternity of Dreamers... of course! Everyone loves Kookiejar! Not just because of her fun Wednesday Links, or because she's fanatical about Jemaine, and Lost, and Oil, but because she's simply an amazing writer all across the board and I look forward to each and every post.


Melissa at Book Nut.... she writes fabulous reviews and makes me laugh a lot and I love to hear her opinion on things.

Serena at Savvy Verse and Wit.... I like reading about what she's been reading. I feel like we've become great bloggin' buddies!

Meg Cabot and her Diary.... she doesn't know I exist, but still, her blog makes my day and I get so excited when she posts, which is quite often actually. I know she'll have something to make me smile, or laugh, or even cry like it did the other day.

1morechapter by 3M.... one of these years I'm going to be able to keep up with her reading pace and all the challenges she does! I love to see what she's up to next.

Ditto that for Becky, who reads so much it boggles my mind! I can't even keep up with her Becky's Reviews page, but I know if I want to learn about a book, it's going to be there, especially if it has anything to do with Orson Scott Card!


I also look forward to posts from Bybee over at Naked Without Books. She's always got a great story or two to tell.

Stephanie's Confessions of a Bookaholic always has lots going on too! Her blog is so COOL looking and she's just... cool.... too!

Another amazing blog is put out by Literary Feline at Musings of a Bookish Kitty. Wow, she puts a TON of work into blogging and it shows. I love reading her stuff.

And last, but not least.... Lisa at
Books.Lists.Life makes my day. Another great book blogger on my list of many!


There's so many many more! Thanks to you all for the great book discussions! I never knew blogging about books could be so fun!


6 comments:

  1. Don't be surprised! Your blog is great and I enjoy your reviews.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Suey! What a lovely compliment. I'm also surprised that anyone remembers my silly blog for these honors. You've chosen a few of my favorites and a few I haven't checked out yet, so thanks again...I always like looking at new-to-me blogs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Suey! I feel so honored. :-) I really like reading your blog too. You've definitely made me day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I feel honored to be mentioned. I'm glad you like to read my posts. They are not as frequent because working and taking care of the broken hubby takes a lot of my time, but when I get back on the transit bandwagon, there are sure to be more reviews and faster. LOL

    I'm happy that you enjoy my posts and reviews. I love reading your blog, and I am happy to know you through blogger and Yahoo 360. Hey, I even tip you off to when Josh is on. How did you like the grammy performance with Bocelli. I just love Bocelli and Groban now!

    I digress. Congrats on the award. I hope I will be as appreciated as you are some day! :)

    FYI, You are my newest, favorite blog buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Suey! I have hopes that one day I'll be able to blog again on a regular basis. My current goal is twice a week, which is pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A big "Your Welcome" to you all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails