Friday, April 29, 2022

Signing up for the READATHON!

 



It's been awhile but it appears I'm going to give Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon a try this coming weekend! It's tomorrow actually, like this is a VERY late sign up, but it's not too late! Click on the link and join us! Let's do this thing!

I'll post a couple things here, but will do most of my updates on Twitter, so be sure to follow me there @SueySays. I may do a couple of Instagram posts too, but I went private there because of all those creepy guys that going around following everyone. You know what I'm talking about?  But I will add my fellow booking loving peeps if you want to find me....@SueySays.

Man this feels just like old times. I can't wait! 





4 comments:

  1. Woot woot! I'm excited that you're doing it and that we're going to have fun together for a couple of hours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing it too! Of course I have to work for 6 of the hours, but I'm hoping we're super slow so I can read at work! I'll be posting to my blog, goodreads, instagram, snapchat, and tiktok haha.

    Ash @ Essentially Ash

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails