Sunday, May 1, 2022

Readathon Report!

 



We had a great time reading and hanging out yesterday! I think I maybe managed about 6 or 7 hours total. I finished one book and got halfway through a second. I found that to be quite acceptable! 

Here's a few pictures from the day:

The friends came over to read together. Don't we look comfy?

The kitty wondered why I'd taken over her chair, but the window was a great distraction.

This was in response to the weather prompt. It was a fabulous day!

And my "pile." I managed to finish The Iron Flower and get half of Lemon Drop Falls read. 





4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so comfortable!! Well done on your reading marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad we got to read together. It was a lot of fun. Congrats on finishing one book and getting halfway through the other one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun getting together to read. We should do it again sometime. I need to post my readathon stuff. Gah! I'm so behind in posts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails