Saturday, August 27, 2011

Music Stuck in My Head: Erasure plus more

A little blog schedule switch up here for those of you paying attention. Usually I post a music thought now and then on a Friday, but I've decided to try Saturday instead. I thought they'd go hand in hand being as that Saturday doesn't get many readers same as my music posts! Ha! It's a perfect match!

And hey! I could call it Saturday's Song, or something. But I kinda like Music Stuck in My Head still too. What a dilemma.

This week, a song that has been SO stuck in my head to point of making me a little crazy is this one called Always by Erasure:



I don't know what it is about this one, but it really really sticks. Let me know if it sticks to you and starts making you crazy too. And what a funky music video too, don't you think? :)

Another song I absolutely love and want to pass on is this live acoustic version of the Eagles playing Hotel California. Wow, don't you just think it's simply lovely?



Finally, guess what? Another concert tonight. Outside. Please no rain. This time, we'll be off to see Brian McKnight. I don't know him well, except that he's got an awesome deep voice. And I know that he sang Bridge over Troubled Water with Josh at a David Foster benefit concert thing:




Yeah, I think I'm going to like it just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails