Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Recent Additions to My Book Collection




Oh my word I don't know what day it is during these holidays! I meant to participate in this prompt, but now I'm a day late. Whatever!!! AHH! (Here's the link to yesterday's responses!)

I didn't think I'd be getting many new books for Christmas, but combining mine and my daughter's gifts, we got a pretty good stack in the end!




What do you think? Which one should I read first???


TOO LATE! I already read the Kasie West one... Places We've Never Been! AH, I love her stories so much!

Now I need to go check out everyone else's posts to see what's on your stack! 


(I did a video about this stack if you want to "watch" me share them... lol!) 


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you and Toto got a pretty good haul! :D I haven't read any of them so I can't tell you which one to read first. If it were me, I'd choose Better Than the Movies only because I've heard such great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome stack! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good size stack! I haven't read much of Kasie West but I have enjoyed what I have read, and want to read more :) I hope you enjoy them all! https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/12/top-ten-tuesday-10-books-i-meant-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great haul! I hope you and your daughter enjoy all of these books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails