Thursday, April 9, 2020

Reading Recap March 2020


March clouds


Books I read this month!


Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng: When your perfect life turns out to be not so perfect.

Her Quite Revolution by Marianne Monson: The story of Martha Hughes Cannon, the first woman state senator.

Adorkable by Cookie O'Gorman: A cute friends to lovers story.

Miracle Creek by Angie Kim: A very unique murder mystery and court intrigue story.

Favorite of the month: Little Fires for gripping-ness. Adorkable for pure enjoyment.

Goals for April:

  • Finish Thunderhead (DONE!)
  • Read I Love You So Mochi for Asian book club
  • Read Children of Blood and Bone for regular book club
  • Re-read Matt's book so I can properly write an Amazon review :)
  • Read some more fun and fluff
  • Read another book from Shadow Mountain for review
  • Read the next in the Scythe series: The Toll

I can totally do this, right?

How's everyone's quarantine reading going? You'd think we'd have all the time in the world to read, right? I still am struggling to fit it in. Kdramas are winning right now since they tend to fit the emotional need of this crazy time a bit better.



2 comments:

  1. Litte Fires Everywhere is one I really want to read! :-) Happy April, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading a lot, but I've also picked my cross-stitching hobby back up. Listening to audiobooks while I stitch helps me feel like I'm being SUPER productive :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails