Thursday, March 7, 2013

Almost Bloggiesta Time!


Hey everyone! Can you believe it? It's only two weeks until our next full on Bloggiesta event!

If you are new to the term, Bloggiesta is an online blogging event where bloggers from all over come together to work on spiffing up their blogs! We take time out during these three days to learn new things from each other, cheer each other on, chat in Twitter, meet new bloggers, and basically do all that blog-ish business that we put off  "until we have time."

Now is the time!

It will be held March 22 through the 24th. 

Check out our brand new website for more information: Bloggiesta.com.

You can also follow us on Twitter: @Bloggiesta.

We are now calling for bloggers who would like to host a mini challenge. This is the core of the event, the place where we get new ideas and are inspired to make our blogs better in all sorts of ways. To learn more and to sign up, please check out this post on the Bloggiesta page.

Spread the word to all your blogging friends! We hope to see you ALL there!


6 comments:

  1. I will be there! My blog needs spiffing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thank goodness! I need that push to get some things done and I have a big list of business to be taken care of this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I participated in at least one or two Bloggiestas and they're always a lot of fun! Though, I think I'm mostly caught up with things so I'm not sure what I would do this time if I participated? I'll have to think about it. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cats, already? That came up fast! I'm so glad to hear it though because I always need time to tweak things :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for another bloggiesta! I need some time and encouragement to work on a few things!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails