Monday, March 5, 2012

Bloggish Business and Etc.

Just a few quick things to tell you about:

** Bloggiesta sign ups are ongoing until the event begins on March 30 (through April 1) I hope you can join us! Click here to sign up. We are finalizing the mini challenges now and there are some good ones!

** If you have an ereader and haven't read Bree Despain's first two books, now is the time to get them! They are on sale for $1.99 each. Perfect timing to catch up before the third book comes out next week! You will find details here on her blog.

** The Book Lounge is doing their very own version of March Madness... book style. Head on over there and vote right now! I'm cheering for The Book Thief of course! What's your vote for BEST BOOK EVER?

** Dewey's 24 hour Readathon is planned for April 21. Not too early to start getting ready for that, right?

Gosh, what else is going on? I know there's more, but now I can't think of them, but I did want to make sure and tell you about these particular things!

I wish I had a book to review. Or a really really deep bookish subject to discuss! I did finish a little play last night. Maybe I'll review that soon. Oh, and I watched Midnight in Paris with Kailana, tweeting together through the whole thing! That was fun, and I know we'll be reviewing that shortly. Tomorrow I have a fun Top Ten Tuesday planned, we'll see if that turns out as expected!

I don't know, I'm afraid it's going to be a bit of a quiet week around here, but I have a feeling it's the calm before the storm!






4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you and Danielle are doing Bloggiesta. It's in great hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signed up for Bloggiesta today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I'm feeling out of post ideas too. I'm even participating in Top Ten Tuesday because I'm desperate to post something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. E-business is the main force for creating the digital world. However, despite years of research and standardization efforts, many problems exist that hinder e-business to realize its potential.

    personal injury milwaukee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails