If so, you will not want to miss the latest installment of Bloggiesta! A blogathon created nearly three years ago by Natasha of Maw Books so we could do those very things listed above!
To participate, please sign the Mr. Linky below with a link to your blog, specifically to a post stating your intention to join us on this weekend. We'd love for you to help us spread the news so we can be sure to find all those who'd like to join the fun.
Remember, the level of commitment is up to you. We'd love for you to find lots of time to devote to blogging with us during those three days, but if you have just one day that you can join us, or even just a few hours of one day, please do not hesitate to sign up.
If you decide to participate, here's what you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
If all that sounds like something you'd like to do, please write a post letting us know and link up! OLE!
We are still taking sign ups for mini challenge hosts here. Also, if you hosted a challenge in a past Bloggiesta, come and sign up to let us know if you'd like it to be listed and included in this Bloggiesta. Thanks! Update: We've now closed sign ups for challenge hosts. We have an awesome line up! I can't wait!
Here's some music to get you in the fiesta-ing mood while you are writing up your post: