Monday, December 12, 2011

Orem Library Author Event!


I just wanted to do a quick shout out to bloggers and readers in my area about another fun author event happening this week, on Saturday at the Orem Library (the one were I work in case you haven't been paying attention!)

They are coming for a last minute signing for local books you might like to get for people on your Christmas list. So come out and support our wonderful local authors, buy their books, get them signed!

Here's who's coming:


Ally Condie (Matched and Crossed)
Brandon Mull (Fablehaven and Beyonders)
Jessica Day George (Princess of the Midnight Ball, Princess of Glass, Snow and Moon, Ice and Snow.. and a bunch more)
Kristen Chandler (Boys, Wolves and Other Things That Might Kill Me)
Bree Despain (The Dark Divine series)
Dan Wells (I Am Not A Serial Killer series)
Rob Wells (Variant)
Tyler Whitesides (Janitors)
E.J. Patten (The Hunter Chronicles)
Rick Walton (tons... TONS of picture books)
Nathan Hale (Rapunzel's Revenge with Shannon Hale and other picture books)
Jed Henry (picture books)

So if you've missed them when they've been at the Provo Library, or when they've come to Barnes and Noble's Authorpalooza, now is your chance! Their books will be available that day at the library for 20% off. 

This will be on Saturday, the 17th, from noon to 2:00 p.m. at Orem Library. I'll be there as soon as my daughter's violin concert is over, so find me and say hi!


1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo there! I have my family Christmas party that day but it doesn't start till 2 so I'm coming to FINALLY talk to Dan Wells! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails