Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Bit of Me(Me): Thankful


Today for our Saturday A Bit of Me(Me) post hosted by There's a Book, we are to talk about things we are thankful for, which of course, there's a lot!

Last year I did such a post and just made a nice long list. Here's the link to that if you want to revisit it. And what do you know, I still like and agree with all the stuff on this list!

Three years ago I even made a video about things I'm thankful for. Here's the wild thing, I actually found it! Perhaps you'd like to watch it?


This year, all I think I need to add is that I'm thankful for health and life and just existing! I'm thankful for the little things, all that stuff we take for granted. Being able to get up in the morning and have a day to do pretty much whatever I want. Being able to go to a fun job, read, play on the computer, take care of kids, make dinner, clean the house (yes even that), drive where I need to go, be involved in lots of things, be interested in lots of things and just living life. 

Yes, that's what I'm thankful for.



3 comments:

  1. So true..we should not take the little things of daily life for granted....well said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video and completely agree. I'm so grateful for my family and my life, I can't imagine what it would would be like without them.

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails