Friday, November 9, 2007

Booking Through Thursday (on a Friday): Volume

Booking Through Thursday

Would you say that you read about the same amount now as when you were younger? More? Less?Why?

I read TONS more now than I did when I was younger. In previous years, I tried to not read so much, I felt guilty about reading too much, so I held back. At some point, I decided to bag that feeling and to just go for it and so I stepped up the reading big-time. Years ago I would just read whatever crossed my path, whatever jumped out at me from the library shelves, etc. Then I started joining online book clubs, then eventually "real" (face to face) book clubs... then most recently this year, I've discovered the challenge thing. All this has made my reading volume increase like crazy. And who knows how I find the time... I don't know.. I just do.

3 comments:

  1. Same here! I read your "About Me" and I could have written it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the funny thing about reading, isn't it? You always find a way to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since getting into the blogging thing I have found my interest in all things bookish has increased a lot, but only because there are so many things to get involved with! I have tried a real life book group but it didn't work out, might have to try ones online instead!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails