Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Was SO EXCITED to Get, but Still Haven’t Read

 




Today' prompt for Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Was SO EXCITED to Get, but Still Haven’t Read was a painful one just because it made me realize YET AGAIN how many books I have sitting around unread! Ah I had such intentions! Why haven't they been ready yet?? Here's just a sampling of ten I quickly found that I truly remember being so excited about. Maybe I should get to them soon? Which one do you suggest I read first? (And I don't know how long these books have been waiting but let me just say YEARS... lots and lots of YEARS!)










6 comments:

  1. Son and Magic Study are some of my favorite books of all time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Magic Study the first one? I might have put the wrong one on my stack! I've read the first one, but I need to read the second one, which I have had forever....

      Delete
  2. Your post is the second time I've seen OATHBRINGER. ACROSS THE UNIVERSE is fun. I really enjoyed it. I'm planning to read WHERE THE CRAWDADS SING this month if I can get a minute to read, lol. I hope you enjoy reading all of these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where the Crawdads Sing is so good. I hope you get a chance to read these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHERE THE CRAWDADS SING is on my list today, too. I honestly don't know why I haven't read it yet! Maybe you, Jenni, and I should do a group readalong??

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome! I haven't done a read along in forever!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails